Sunday, January 13, 2008

Intro

Porter here, I created this blog to keep my friends and family informed while on my Spring 2008 Semester at Sea. I hope to update it often with pictures and stories of my adventures from each country I visit. As a reminder, here is my itinerary for your referencing pleasure. If you need more information there is a link at the bottom of this post that includes dates so you can know where I am from day to day.

Nassau, Bahamas
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Salvador, Brazil
Cape Town, South Africa
Port Louis, Mauritius
Chennai, India
Penang, Malaysia
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Hong Kong
Shanghai, China
Kobe, Japan
Honolulu, Hawaii
Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Miami, Florida

Detailed Intinerary

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Porter

I like your site. I feel special that you created it in my den.

Uncle David

Unknown said...

just so you know baylor just beat A&M 116 to 110 in 5th OT. be sure to tell west. thanks and gig 'em

Aunt Judy said...

Porter,

I'm so excited you are having this awesome experience. Thanks so much for sharing all your fun. I'll be reading..............

Love,

Aunt Judy

Gammy said...

Porter, Thank you so much for including me in your site. It will be a wonderful experience and we will be anxious to hear about each day. Many of the ports I have visited and will look forward to your thoughts about each of them. Take care and live a full day, every day. Love to you, Gammy

Unknown said...

Hey Porter,

I'm glad you're doing well and things are going smoothly. I love the photographs.

Great job and keep shooting.

Winn